Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Related Query

Hi All,

I have a macro that is working perfectly allright. I want that this
Macro should be available to every user that opens Excel and not just
a workbook.

How can i do this? I am relatively new and lack experience but is
there something to do with Excel-Add In..??

Can anybody help by providing the steps or web-links to the steps for
doing this.

Thank you in anticipation...