Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Filling cells

How can I fill cells but not with moving mouse to the desire cell, but by
entering the cell range I wanna fill.
Cause every time I need to move mouse from cell C2 to C1100 to fill it, and
that takes time..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

And is there a way to insert like 60 worksheets at once?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You could use a macro:

Option Explicit
Sub testme()
Worksheets.Add Count:=60
End Sub

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Select cell to start the fill.

In Name Box type cellref:cellref........say C2:C1100

Hit ENTER then CTRL + d to fill.

For adding sheets...............

Sub Add_Sheets()
For i = 60 To 1 Step -1
Worksheets.Add.Name = "NewSheet " & i
Next
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 20:09:55 +0200, "TripleX" wrote:

How can I fill cells but not with moving mouse to the desire cell, but by
entering the cell range I wanna fill.
Cause every time I need to move mouse from cell C2 to C1100 to fill it, and
that takes time..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you!