Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default .NET or ActiveX control in VBA UserForm?

I'm using a control (listview) in a UserForm, but have found that it
does not display Unicode. I've spent weeks evaluating different
options and have come to the conclusion that either I:
1- use one developed in Visual Basic as an ocx (ActiveX), but this
yields activation messages which the end-users find scary (apparently
even after using Authenticode code signing)
2- use the .NET/VS 2005 version of this control which has Unicode
support, but that means significant recoding.
3- using another control like Hierarchical FlexGrid which does have
Unicode support, but doesn't have other features (column header
sorting, column resizing, etc...)

My question is twofold:
a) Can one include a .net control in a VBA UserForm as if it were any
other control?
b) Is it possible to eliminate the "this ActiveX control may be
unsafe" message? (I can code sign this with Authenticode)

Any help would be most appreciated.