Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default remove two letters when searching

Good Morning,
Could someone help me out here? I'm do some research for our VR dept and I'm
trying to write a macro to make it easier and faster but how would I do a
kind of search where in my main workbook I have number 123 but when it's
doing the search in the other 5 workbooks the number is listed somewhere as
number AB123 so I would need to remove to characters during the search. any
ideas?