Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default quick question about array addition, multiplication & division

Hi, I am new in VBA. Just wondering if there is more efficient way of
adding,
multiplicating and dividing arrays than using loops. Is there any
good
reference on this. (actually I need a good start programming book on
VBA with
more focus on OOP programming). Thanks a lot!

kl

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Art Art is offline

I was kind of hoping someone else might reply to your post with a way to do
what you're asking about. To the best of my knowledge, you've got to loop
through the arrays, and based on the lack of responses I'm guessing this is
unfortunately the answer.