Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help me Pls.....

hi! I have a userform with a texbox control where a user can input an ID no.
what i want is that when the length of textbox = 4 it will automatically
search that number in a worksheet STUDENT PROFILE which has the ff. fields:
ID no., lname, fname, mname, and addr. if that number is found its
corresponding lname, fname, mname, and addr. will be displayed in the
texboxes in that userform such as txtlname, txtfname, txtmname, and txtaddr.
I hope you'll help me. Thanks in advance...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use the Textbox Change event.

Test the length for 4.

Use Find to find that value.

Then use Offset to get a corresponding value and load these back in.

--
HTH

Bob