Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default In over my head and paniking.... desperate for help

Hi there,

I am seriously stressed out and need some help if anyone can kindly assist i
would really appreciate it.

I have a sheet called 'Master Log' which receives daily readings each day.
each row contains about 50 columns of information.

At the end of each month, I need to be able to produce an automated summary
report for the month, which shows, by day, what was submitted to head
quarters. I need to enable the user to select a month from a drop-down combo
box - or some other mechanism or selected a month, and the data in the report
automatically reflect the month selected by the user. I have no other choice
but to do this report in MS Excel, but am at a loss as to how to accomplish
it.

Here is a sample of what the report should look like:

Month: March <this can change based on users selection
Day of Month: 1 2 3 4 5 ..... 31

Field 1 22 12 33 43 21 .......
Field 2 13 33 33 55 45 .......
Field 3 34 44 12 44 43 .......
Field 4 22 37 23 34 22 .......

--
Carlee
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Carlee, just a heads up. Small focused questions are the ones most
answered. Questions asking how to do a major project that requires many
hours of work are very unlikely to get a response.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
http://www.add-ins.com