Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Compile error when opend from other PC

I have quite a complex VB Excel file with many macros and Forms.
All works great on my PC, but when the file is opened from another users PC it immediately comes up
with a Copile error. Cannot find Library etc.

The VB line highlighed is :
Sheet1.Range("C16").Value = Format(Now, "mmmm yy")
With the [Format] Highlighted.

If i click OK, and try to run a macro i then get another Compile error.

Is there a way to fix this?
Both PC's re running Office XP and have ALL Excel components installed.

Corey....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You have a library referenced on your PC that is not available on the other
PC, you may not even be using anything from this library but it will create
this error.

Reset yout VBA project and then go to TOOLS - REFERENCES and the
unavailable libraries will have something in braces after it, I can't remeber
exactly what but it will be obvious when you see it, uncheck the library on
the users pc and all should be well.

You should then uncheck these on your PC and re save the file. This should
prevent this happening on other machines.

hth

Mark