Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default where can I download the trial version of access 2003?

I am looking for the trial version of office 2003 where can I find it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Daniela

I've not looked but I suspect it's pulled in favour of the new version 2007
as you would not easily be able to upgrade it after trial

The 2007 download is here (for EN version)

http://ukireland.trymicrosoftoffice.com/

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

FREE UK OFFICE USER GROUP MEETING, MS READING, 27th APRIL 2007
www.officeusergroup.co.uk

"daniela guth" <daniela wrote in message
I am looking for the trial version of office 2003 where can I find it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It's been replaced with 2007 version

http://us1.trymicrosoftoffice.com/pr...&culture=en-US

Microsoft Certified Professional