Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom Menu item disappeared in Excel 2007

Good Day,
I had Excel 2003 and had a custom menu on the toolbar with several choices
in it.
I have upgraded to Excel 2007 and I have ribbons.
How can I get my custom menu back and is there a way to go back to old
school without ribbons.

OR How do I work the custom menu item into the ribbons.

I have AMD Athlon 5600+ with 2 gb memory and enough power to process.

Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you Jim,

I can't locate any add-ins there. This menu is in the main tool bar and is
put there by vb code and is only pertinent to this particular worksheet,
since it doesn't appear anywhere else. any ohter ideas??
BOB
The person that helped me out isn't too sure of the 2007 issues either and
is there anything that you coulld give me to