Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Looping subroutine

I have a subroutine that is supposed to run one time as part of a user form.
The code only calls it one time, yet, when the "OK" button is clicked, the
sub is running again. I have searched all of the code to see if the sub is
anywhere else and it isn't. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Post the code so we can take a look at it.

--
Anything is possible if you don''t know what you''re talking about.