Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default comma seperated values using multiple vlookup

Hello at the moment I have cells like this:

=VLOOKUP(B28,Generics!A3:AZ255,12,FALSE)
BCM200_10AGT
=VLOOKUP(B28,Generics!A3:AZ255,14,FALSE)
=VLOOKUP(B28,Generics!A3:AZ255,15,FALSE)
BCM50_KC0236

As you can see some contain values and others contain formula's to values.
At the moment I am getting the following to work:

BCM50_KC0236, BCM50_KC0237, BCM50_KC0238

but I would eventually like to get the same working for the above formula's.
Something like the following will not work:

=VLOOKUP(B28,Generics!A3:AZ255,15,FALSE),
VLOOKUP(B28,Generics!A3:AZ255,12,FALSE),
VLOOKUP(B28,Generics!A3:AZ255,14,FALSE)

Which ideally would give me the values seperated by a comma.

Perhaps its not possible, can someone please let me know if its possible, or
am I just going about it all wrong.

It has to be like above in order to work with the code that is written (I
know I could just use more cells, but in this situation I need comma
seperated values a cell.