Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Resizing a Picture

Hello,

Could some one please help me with the following?

I need a macro that when a user selects a picture on my spreadsheet
(named "items") then the macro will automatically format the selected
picture with the following format picture criteria:

Height = 10.11cm
Width = 14.92cm
Height = 253%
Width = 249%
lock aspect ratio = true
relative to original picture size = true
Original size = 4cm Height x 6cm Width

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris.