Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default re : How to delete rows.

Hi there,
I hope someone could help me out on this.

Senario :
Column A = Date (eg. 3/26/2007)
Column B = Time (eg. 7:00:19 AM)
A B
Row 1 3/26/2007 7:00:19 AM
Row 60 3/26/2007 14:56:20 PM
Row 120 3/27/2007 6:58:59 AM

I have datas daily.. always starting on at 7am to the next day 7am.
Therefore in this data, the data is produced in 3 Shift work.

A shift = 7am to 3pm
B shift = 3pm to 11pm
C shift = 11pm to 7am.

I would to have a macro to do the following :-
When I want A shift datas,it will delete the rows that consists of B & C
shift Timing.
When I want B shift datas,it will delete the rows that consists of A & C
shift Timing.
When I want C shift datas,it will delete the rows that consists of A & B
shift Timing.