Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel

do you mean =IF(A14="x",IF(A15="x","t","a"),"")
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"Mike" wrote:

Thanks you gave me a starting point. I did not explain my problem well. I
have a list of choices and I want it to put a different letter in another
cell if an "x" is placed in a certain box. I tried this but it does not work
for my situation

=IF(A14="x","A") =IF(A15="x","T")
--
Mike

"Mike" wrote:

I am trying to create an automatic checklist so if I put an "x" in a cell a
letter is placed in another cell in the same worksheet?

--
Mike