Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ray Ray is offline

Default Insert dynamic formula

Hello -

I hope somebody can help with this ... find/replacing manually is
taking forever ...

What I'd like to do is copy and modify links, using data in column A
to modify. Here are the steps:
1) copy a range of cells (E6:I371)
2) paste this into cell E372 (so immediately below the copied range)
3) replace STORE_A in link with STORE_B (which is the value in
ColumnA)
4) repeat steps #1-3 for the next store

Cells E6:I371 are already linked to an external file ... I just want
to duplicate the links, but to a different store's file, for each of
the other 27 stores that I have.

Ideas?

Thanks ,ray