Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default To reduce the speed of circulation in a range of cells

Jeanmi
Hello,

I have made a program which circulates in a range of cells.
I would like to reduce the speed of execution. I would like that the
selection of the cells don't go so quickly.
Is it possible and what must I do?

Thank you in advance,

Jean-michel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

try putting the information into an array then transferring the contents of
the array to the range. I assume you are using a loop to fill the range.
Loop through the array, then use a statement like:
Range("whatever") = myArray
(this approx 100 times faster than looping through a range)

Obviously, you need to work out the dimensions involved, Redim-ing
dynamically if necessary. Also if the array is one-dimensional you will need
to use application.transpose(myArray)

"Jack clav" wrote in message

Jeanmi
Hello,

I have made a program which circulates in a range of cells.
I would like to reduce the speed of execution. I would like that the
selection of the cells don't go so quickly.
Is it possible and what must I do?

Thank you in advance,

Jean-michel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming