Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select Multiple Sheets from Menu

capp -
see this link

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ee8adae6117ab2

it's a newsgroup thread on printing multiple sheets using
checkboxes.........
see what you can find searching?
i don't have time to really review it & see if it can be applied to MY
code, but perhaps their code will work perfectly for you!
best wishes
susan

On Mar 23, 4:03�pm, Capp wrote:
I have multiple worksheets in my workbook. *I have a pop-up form with
mulitple checkboxes. *I want to use this menu to to select specific sheets so
I can print them as a package. *The control source for all checkboxes are in
"data entry" worksheet. *Does someone have simple code to achieve this? *
Obviously I am a fairly new user so any help would be appreciated.

Example Sheets *-- *"Data Entry", "Title Page", "Analysis", "Chart 1",
"Chart 2" etc. * *