Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select Multiple Sheets from Menu

capp -
see this link

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ee8adae6117ab2

it's a newsgroup thread on printing multiple sheets using
checkboxes.........
see what you can find searching?
i don't have time to really review it & see if it can be applied to MY
code, but perhaps their code will work perfectly for you!
best wishes
susan

On Mar 23, 4:03�pm, Capp wrote:
I have multiple worksheets in my workbook. *I have a pop-up form with
mulitple checkboxes. *I want to use this menu to to select specific sheets so
I can print them as a package. *The control source for all checkboxes are in
"data entry" worksheet. *Does someone have simple code to achieve this? *
Obviously I am a fairly new user so any help would be appreciated.

Example Sheets *-- *"Data Entry", "Title Page", "Analysis", "Chart 1",
"Chart 2" etc. * *

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

THanks everyone! Got it done!

"Troubled User" wrote:

I made a similiar request / post several days ago and got help to create the
following.

This code will create a string of multiple different sheets and send to the
printer at once. I requires that you have named the sheets in VB. There
are lots of ways to do this, but I was trying to load an array so that it
could be ONE print job for multiple sheets.

Dim myStr As String
Dim PrintArray As Variant

'Set to string to blank
myStr = ""

'Check the individual values for true (mine are called NarativeCheckBox
and ExecutiveSummaryCheckbox below:

If Me.NarrativeCheckBox = True Then
myStr = myStr & "," & ShtNarrative.Name
End If

If Me.ExecutiveSummaryCheckBox = True Then
myStr = myStr & "," & ShtExecutiveSummary.Name
End If

If myStr = "" Then
MsgBox "nothing checked"
Exit Sub