Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ActiveWindow size?

Sub activewindowzoom()
oldzoom = ActiveWindow.Zoom
' MsgBox oldzoom
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 100
MsgBox "hi there"
ActiveWindow.Zoom = oldzoom

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All.........
I am doing a routine that runs best with the
ActiveWindow.zoom = 100

What I would like, is to be able to determine what the ActiveWindow.Zoom
setting actually is prior to running my routine, so I can change it to
100,
run the routine, and then change it back to whatever it was..........

Any help would be much appreciated........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Probably ought to check your clock. Your posting from the future.

Tom Ogilvy

"CLR" wrote in message
Thanks for the response Tom, but Don already got me there.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
? activewindow.Zoom
100

Tom Ogilvy

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All.........
I am doing a routine that runs best with the
ActiveWindow.zoom = 100

What I would like, is to be able to determine what the
ActiveWindow.Zoom
setting actually is prior to running my routine, so I can change it to
100,
run the routine, and then change it back to whatever it was..........

Any help would be much appreciated........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Thanks Don, that does it nicely for me.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
Sub activewindowzoom()
oldzoom = ActiveWindow.Zoom
' MsgBox oldzoom
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 100
MsgBox "hi there"
ActiveWindow.Zoom = oldzoom

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All.........
I am doing a routine that runs best with the
ActiveWindow.zoom = 100

What I would like, is to be able to determine what the ActiveWindow.Zoom
setting actually is prior to running my routine, so I can change it to
100,
run the routine, and then change it back to whatever it was..........

Any help would be much appreciated........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Thanks for the response Tom, but Don already got me there.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
? activewindow.Zoom
100

Tom Ogilvy

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All.........
I am doing a routine that runs best with the
ActiveWindow.zoom = 100

What I would like, is to be able to determine what the ActiveWindow.Zoom
setting actually is prior to running my routine, so I can change it to
100,
run the routine, and then change it back to whatever it was..........

Any help would be much appreciated........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I read it at 9:23 PM and it showed a posting time of 10:08 PM

Tom Ogilvy

"CLR" wrote in message
I see the differences too, but I don't understand why. My system clock is
right on with official USA time here in Florida....same as my watch and
cellphone, and same as www.time.gov

Your 4:18 post didn't show up on my computer until about 5:30 my
time........and Don's first response showed up as 3:50, which is before I
posted the question at 4:32........

Right now my system clock etc etc says 9:08, so we'll see what time this
posts as........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"CLR" wrote in message
Thanks for the response Tom, but Don already got me there.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
? activewindow.Zoom
100

Tom Ogilvy

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All.........
I am doing a routine that runs best with the
ActiveWindow.zoom = 100

What I would like, is to be able to determine what the
ActiveWindow.Zoom
setting actually is prior to running my routine, so I can change it

100,
run the routine, and then change it back to whatever it
was..........

Any help would be much appreciated........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

"CLR" wrote in message
Thanks for the response Tom, but Don already got me there.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
? activewindow.Zoom
100

Tom Ogilvy

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All.........
I am doing a routine that runs best with the
ActiveWindow.zoom = 100

What I would like, is to be able to determine what the
ActiveWindow.Zoom
setting actually is prior to running my routine, so I can change it

100,
run the routine, and then change it back to whatever it was..........

Any help would be much appreciated........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I went to goolge and saw:

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel.programming
From: "CLR"
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 21:08:34 -0500
Subject: ActiveWindow size?

I think you have the wrong time zone set on your computer.

I am in Virginia so Florida and Virginia should both be in Eastern Daylight
time and my offset is -0400

Tom Ogilvy

"CLR" wrote in message
I don't get it.........I just got this off Google and it lines up with my
IE5, both saying I posted at 9:08

CLR View profile
More options Mar 24, 9:08 pm

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel.programming
From: "CLR"
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 21:08:34 -0500
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

"CLR" wrote in message
Thanks for the response Tom, but Don already got me there.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
? activewindow.Zoom
100

Tom Ogilvy

From: "CLR"
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 21:08:34 -0500

"CLR" wrote in message
Thanks for the response Tom, but Don already got me there.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
? activewindow.Zoom
100

Tom Ogilvy

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All.........
I am doing a routine that runs best with the
ActiveWindow.zoom = 100

What I would like, is to be able to determine what the
ActiveWindow.Zoom
setting actually is prior to running my routine, so I can change

it
100,
run the routine, and then change it back to whatever it
was..........

Any help would be much appreciated........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom

I suspect it is a daylight saving update issue as you guys changed this
year. We changed today, I suspect Chuck's machine will catch up on your
'normal' date next week

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
I went to goolge and saw:

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel.programming

From: "CLR"
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 21:08:34 -0500

"CLR" wrote in message
Thanks for the response Tom, but Don already got me there.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
? activewindow.Zoom
100

Tom Ogilvy

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All.........
I am doing a routine that runs best with the
ActiveWindow.zoom = 100

What I would like, is to be able to determine what the
ActiveWindow.Zoom
setting actually is prior to running my routine, so I can change

it
100,
run the routine, and then change it back to whatever it
was..........

Any help would be much appreciated........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am using the msnews.com method and got the posting @ 9:08
Tom's ans 8:25
Chucks' 9:44
Toms 9:22
Nicks 3:33 am

it is 7:04 am in Ausin Tx Central DST
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"CLR" wrote in message
Thanks for the response Tom, but Don already got me there.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
? activewindow.Zoom
100

Tom Ogilvy

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All.........
I am doing a routine that runs best with the
ActiveWindow.zoom = 100

What I would like, is to be able to determine what the
ActiveWindow.Zoom
setting actually is prior to running my routine, so I can change it

100,
run the routine, and then change it back to whatever it
was..........

Any help would be much appreciated........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

And your timezone is set correct, too?

"CLR" wrote in message
Thanks for the response Tom, but Don already got me there.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
? activewindow.Zoom
100

Tom Ogilvy

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All.........
I am doing a routine that runs best with the
ActiveWindow.zoom = 100

What I would like, is to be able to determine what the
ActiveWindow.Zoom
setting actually is prior to running my routine, so I can change it

100,
run the routine, and then change it back to whatever it was..........

Any help would be much appreciated........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Time Zone setting is as follows;
(GMT-05:00)Eastern Time (US & Canada)

It all looks good from my end...........
It's 8:36pm here in St. Petersburg, Florida
Don got the same readings I got.....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"CLR" wrote in message
Thanks for the response Tom, but Don already got me there.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
? activewindow.Zoom