Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Toolbar Button Coordinates

My custom toolbar has a button that brings up a userform. I want the
userform to be centered horizontally over the button. Thing is, the toolbar
may be moved around or be displayed on PCs with widescreen monitors, etc.
How do I determine how to center the userform over the button? TIA, James

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/FormPosition.htm

that is for a cell, but the button has a cell under it (topleftcell
attribue).

Tom Ogilvy

"Zone" wrote in message
My custom toolbar has a button that brings up a userform. I want the
userform to be centered horizontally over the button. Thing is, the
toolbar may be moved around or be displayed on PCs with widescreen
monitors, etc. How do I determine how to center the userform over the
button? TIA, James

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Zone" wrote in message

My custom toolbar has a button that brings up a userform. *I want the
userform to be centered horizontally over the button. *Thing is, the
toolbar may be moved around or be displayed on PCs with widescreen
monitors, etc. How do I determine how to center the userform over the
button? *TIA, James- Hide quoted text -

Thanks, Tom! What syntax do I use to get the address of the cell
under the 6th button on toolbar "mytb"? James

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I guess I didn't read closely enough and assumed a button on a sheet. for a
commandbar, you can get the location:

(to illustrate from the immediate window)
? application.CommandBars("Mytb").Controls(r).Top
60

it also has attributes for Left, Height and Width

Tom Ogilvy

oups.com...