Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2007 wont import Excel 2003 VBA module

We'd need some (hopefully slimmed down) code that creates the problem for
you to be sure what's going on. Without knowing any more I wouldn't be
surprised if it's a rights issue. Vista has all sorts of security schemes
going. For example, I just installed some beta software for my Dymo label
printer and tried to open my existing address file on another drive. No
dice. First I had to grant myself full rights to the folder the file was
in.

--
Jim
"PERidenour" wrote in message
I recently installed Office 2007 on my new Vista Ultimate PC. When trying
open a workbook that works in Office 2003 with a macro in VB code, I get
an
error and Office 2007 doesn't import the VB Module. It indicates I need to
check VB converters online but I don't see what I am missing. I have the
VBA
toolpack and analysis add ins installed. Anyone have any ideas?