Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default List worksheet names in a seperate sheet

Oh Wise Ones

HR has a workbook that they add worksheets to and manually name them,
beginning withe either "AC" or "NM" (accident or near miss). I have a sheet
named "Control" that has code to count the number of worksheet by prefix.
Could I have a dynamic range on that sheet that lists the "names" of the
worksheets in a column? And if its not too much more difficult, dynamically
link to the specified sheet?

Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Jim! XL Extras works pretty slick.

Note my new post on automating worksheet indexing.

Mike

"Jim Cone" wrote:

A couple of options in this post...
http://tinyurl.com/2y2k56