Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Office 2007 + VSTA

Hi,

Currently VSTA does ship in the box with Office but has only been integrated
in InfoPath 2007. You will need to choose to install VSTA support during
installation of Office as it is not included in the 'default' installation.

Once installed you will be able to open the VSTA IDE by pressing
Alt-Shift-F12 or from the Tools-Programming menu.

Regards,
Paul Stubbs
Program Manager VSTA
http://blogs.msdn.com/pstubbs/

--
Program Manager - VSTO
Microsoft

"em" wrote:

Hi,
when KD Hallman announced VSTA "as an integrated component of the 2007
Office system", I thought it would be possible to create macros in Office
2007 also in VB.NET or C#. After Installing Office 2007, I wanted to do so in
Excel 2007 - BUT you still can do that only in VBA. Did I misunderstand this
announcement or is there a way to do so?

Thank you!
Ewald