Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default comparing 2 sheets and list unique and duplicate rows

Hi,

I'm fairly new to macro programming and I'm hoping someone could help
me. I tried searching this group but I got a bit confused with some of
the programs and hoping that there is one that is someone closer to my
scenario.

What I have is 2 sheets, sheet 1 and sheet 2. Both sheets have the
same columns. A = customer name, B = customer address, C = customer
phone number.

What I want to do is come up with 2 lists, where one is showing all
the customers that are unique to sheet 2. This is to be written to
sheet 3. The other list to show all customers that are the same in
sheet 2 as sheet 1. This is to be written to sheet 4.

Both sheet 3 and 4 also has columns A = customer name, B = customer
address, C = customer phone number.

For comparison in sheet 1 and 2, I would like to use customer name
(column A).

What would the macro look like? Thanks in advance.