Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open All Workbooks

I seem to remember seeing code for finding all workbooks in each folder and
subfolder, opening and then closing each one after importing modules where
they exist. I have searched through the this group's messages but cannot
find the ones I need.

Best wishes,

Jim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi jim

See this example page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/fso.htm
You can change the copy code to your code

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm