Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default protecting an empty workbook

I'm working in academic institution - to prevent cheating when students have
to solve their homework problem, I think of sime kind protection.
I would like to get an ID from hard disc of the student, then lock empty
book for editing to anyone except the computer with that hard disc and me.
Also, I'd like to prevent copy/paste from another workbook.
Any ideas, how to override disabling macros, how to get hard disc ID etc...