Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default please help : Excel visual basic editor

hi, I am currently doing an assignment. I have created the forms and written
the code, but how do i save it, so that i can open it or send it to my
tutor?

Please help as my assignment is due very soon.
Thanks in advance.
AMIT

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is an excel workbook, right?

Just save the workbook as a normal excel workbook.

Then close excel and reopen excel and your workbook to see if it works.

If it does, then close excel and attach the workbook file to the email that
you're sending to your instructor.

--

Dave Peterson