Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Work Sheet

I have a work sheet with more than 300 customers in rows with sales
volumes posted in
month wise for the last 3 years (Apr, May, June etc.,).

I can attach the sheet for your ready ref.

I want a comprehensive caliculation of the data on current vs
historical
(2006-07 vs 2005-06)
1. Percentage growth
2.Market Share
3.Sales in trading area.
4.Any advanced help in analysing the sales of the dealer in that
trading area.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mar 12, 8:30 pm, "Susan" wrote:
so do you want to learn how to do this yourself, or are you looking
for someone who will do it for a fee?
susan

On Mar 12, 11:24 am, "vijaydsk" wrote:

I have a work sheet with more than 300 customers in rows with sales
volumes posted in
month wise for the last 3 years (Apr, May, June etc.,).

I can attach the sheet for your ready ref.

I want a comprehensive caliculation of the data on current vs
historical
(2006-07 vs 2005-06)
1. Percentage growth
2.Market Share
3.Sales in trading area.
4.Any advanced help in analysing the sales of the dealer in that
trading area.- Hide quoted text -

Any thing would do.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

it's an awfully big project.
i don't know who would be available to do it for a fee.........
(if you want to hire somebody, perhaps start a new thread titled
"looking for fee-based project assistance")

you could start, yourself, by adding a worksheet as a summary sheet.
then turn on the macro recorder & do some of the tasks that would be
involved in this (such as copy & pasting, entering formulas to sum
worksheets, etc.).
that will at least give you a place to start.
also/or, search the newsgroup for "consolidating worksheets" & you may
find some ideas there.
good luck
susan

On Mar 12, 11:48 am, "vijaydsk" wrote:
On Mar 12, 8:30 pm, "Susan" wrote:

so do you want to learn how to do this yourself, or are you looking
for someone who will do it for a fee?
susan

On Mar 12, 11:24 am, "vijaydsk" wrote:

I have a work sheet with more than 300 customers in rows with sales
volumes posted in
month wise for the last 3 years (Apr, May, June etc.,).

I can attach the sheet for your ready ref.

I want a comprehensive caliculation of the data on current vs
historical
(2006-07 vs 2005-06)
1. Percentage growth
2.Market Share
3.Sales in trading area.
4.Any advanced help in analysing the sales of the dealer in that
trading area.- Hide quoted text -

Any thing would do.- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mar 12, 8:30 pm, "Susan" wrote:

so do you want to learn how to do this yourself, or are you looking
for someone who will do it for a fee?
susan

On Mar 12, 11:24 am, "vijaydsk" wrote:

I have a work sheet with more than 300 customers in rows with sales
volumes posted in
month wise for the last 3 years (Apr, May, June etc.,).

I can attach the sheet for your ready ref.

I want a comprehensive caliculation of the data on current vs
historical
(2006-07 vs 2005-06)
1. Percentage growth
2.Market Share
3.Sales in trading area.
4.Any advanced help in analysing the sales of the dealer in that
trading area.- Hide quoted text -

Any thing would do.- Hide quoted text -

Thank you susan. I will start this project. May be i require your help
in sorting out some problems when i working on it. Please bear with me