Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy from one sheet to another

I am new to excel programming and have been tasked to create a new workbook
that we use to create quotes. The first step I am trying to accomplish is
how to get info from one sheet to another. I have several cells that may or
may not have data in them. I want a program to search the cells and if there
is information in a cell to then move that information to a macthing cell on
another sheet.
I have several other programs to do, but instead of posted every question I
would like to learn some more. I have been to a couple of book stores but
don't know which books to buy. Any suggestions would help greatly
--
If it's difficult, I'll have it done by this afternoon. If it's
impossible...give me until tomorrow morning