Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Copy/Paste Macro to another open application. QWS3270

I have data in a series of spreadsheet cell's that needs to be keyed
one at a time to another application called QWS3270. I am running
macros within QWS3270 that wait's for a user input that can be pasted
from the windows clipboard.

The data will always be in specifc cells so a basic script to copy
each cell location to the clipboard will work but the trouble I am
having is how to have excel call the QWS3270 window active and paste
the data to the waiting prompt and then send an "Enter" keystroke in
the QWS3270 window before returning to excel for the next cell.

It's Excel 2003 running under XP

Thanks!