Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Split data to worksheets

I have created a monthly time sheet for my employees to fill out. Since they
can work on different jobs during the days of the month, the spreadsheet, as
an example, looks like this:

M A R C H

1 2 3 4 .... 30 31
Job A 2.5 1.5 1.0 1.5
Job B 3.0 4.5 3.5 3.5 4.5
Job C 1.5 2.5 6.0 3.5
Job D 3.0 2.5 1.5
etc.

What I would like to see is the worksheets that follow the master
spreadsheet to be populated as follows:

Job A
1 2.5
3 1.5
4 1.0
30 1.5

Job B
1 3.0
2 4.5
4 3.5
30 3.5
31 4.5

Job C
1 1.5
3 2.5
4 6.0
31 3.5

Job D
2 3.0
4 2.5
31 1.5

etc. for the number of jobs on the master spreadsheet, with each job
on a separate worksheet.

What coding would be required to transfer the data from the master time
sheet to the individual worksheets?

TIA
David