Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Remove Macro Message

I was using a Macro that I have now deleted. I also have a button that I am
using to protect and unprotect a sheet.

I was tring to get the Enable Macro button to not show when opening the
file. (I removed Module1 even though it was empty) but the warning is still
there.

Is this because of the button and if not what can I do to get rid of the
warning.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Its 99% likely that the button is the cause. I have seen such trigger macro
warnings.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
144 Dewberry Drive