Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default help me out

i have a zip code in excel i want ot point it to the map which is a
jpeg file , is it possible
geograph tool provide this function but its cannot be done as offline
operation,
can it be done in excel or suggest me any

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You will need to a lot more than that.
How do you know the coordinates of the zip-code ?
How do you know the coordinates of the jpeg ?

Once you know those, you <may be able to perform the scaling to relate the
2 values.
What do you mean by "point" ?
With the cursor ? If so, you then have to translate the apparent position to
Windows coordinates in the Excel window and set the cursor's position.

It will be more than a 5 minute task.

NickHK

oups.com...