Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default option button (Form)

Hi,

I would appreciate if you can help me on this!

I have two group box (Form) --- Group1 and Group2 --- on a regular
excel spreadsheet. There are 3 option buttons in Group1 and 7 option
buttons in Group2. I must select ONE AND ONLY ONE from each group box.
What I am trying to do is: If option button 1 in Group1 is clicked,
then ONE AND ONLY ONE of all 7 option buttons in Group2 is able to be
clicked. However, if option button 2 in Group1 is clicked, then ONE
AND ONLY ONE of two option buttons in Group2 is able to be clicked
(the other 5 option buttons will be greyed out). Option button 3 in
Group 1 is similiar to Option button 2.

Thank you,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mar 7, 5:55 pm, "George" wrote:

Hi,

I would appreciate if you can help me on this!

I have two group box (Form) --- Group1 and Group2 --- on a regular
excel spreadsheet. There are 3optionbuttons in Group1 and 7option
buttons in Group2. I must select ONE AND ONLY ONE from each group box.
What I am trying to do is: Ifoptionbutton1 in Group1 is clicked,
then ONE AND ONLY ONE of all 7optionbuttons in Group2 is able to be
clicked. However, ifoptionbutton2 in Group1 is clicked, then ONE
AND ONLY ONE of twooptionbuttons in Group2 is able to be clicked
(the other 5optionbuttons will begreyedout).Optionbutton3 in
Group 1 is similiar toOptionbutton2.

Thank you,- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for your response. Could you please show me how to do this?

keep source formatting is not an option in paste option button Tina Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 February 20th 06 09:58 PM
In excel how do I delete an option button form already in worksht Va run Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 October 27th 05 07:10 AM
option button? Pete Excel Programming 2 September 11th 05 02:51 PM
The Form option kirbster1973 Excel Programming 2 May 25th 05 05:37 PM
Difficulties in VBA ( User form and option button) paradise Excel Programming 2 October 28th 03 01:11 PM