Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB Circular Calculation

Hi.

I have a workbook which has circular calculations developed in Excel 2000.
I have included the following statement so that the workbook will calculate
circular formula reference.
With Application
.MaxIterations = 100
.MaxChange = 0.001
End With

Now that I am using Excel 2003, Excel pop-up reminder that Excel can not
calculate a formula which is circular. This only happens when another
workbook has been opened earlier.

I included the above code when the workbook opens. The Excel Pop-up
reminder does not show if I opened the subject workbook first.
With application
.Iterations = True
End With

I closed the iteration when I close the workbook.

With application
.Iterations = False End With
End With

I still have the same problem. What am I missing?

Is there a way or coding that I could use to supress this pop-up reminder no
matter when I open the subject workbook (i.e before or after another workbook
is opened)?

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated

Thanks.

Ligaya