Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
DKS DKS is offline

Default Circular or semi-circular chart

Hi,

I would like to have a chart in a circular or semi-circular form. Idea is
to have a visual depiction like that of any meter (measurement apparatus)
that we see in day-to-day non-IT usage. The reading to be shown as a
"needle" pointing to a value.

To visulaize, think of the car speed-o-meter that is usually circular and
the existing speed is shown by the needle.

Are there any good tutorials or tips available on the net that I can consult?

Many thanks in anticipation.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Have a look at
http://www.andypope.info/charts/gauge.htm