Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default be able to access worksheet while form is running

How is this possible to do? I want to run a form and be able to select
what worksheet I want...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Private Sub Userform_Initialize()
Dim sh as Worksheet
for each sh in worksheets
combobox1.AddItem sh.Name
Next
End Sub

Private Sub Combobox1_Click()
if combobox1.ListIndex < -1 then _
worksheets(combobox1.Value).Activate
End sub

Tom Ogilvy

"Monte0682" wrote:

How is this possible to do? I want to run a form and be able to select
what worksheet I want...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you mean physically select a sheet while the userform is displayed

Userform1.show vbModeless

Tom Ogilvy

"Monte0682" wrote:

How is this possible to do? I want to run a form and be able to select
what worksheet I want...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is a set of tabs at the bottom of the workbook. And you can see the
list by right-clicking the navigation buttons to the left of them.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Monte0682" wrote in message
ups.com...
How is this possible to do? I want to run a form and be able to select
what worksheet I want...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

oops, mis-read it.

Try