Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default limit on number of worksheets

I was wondering if there was a limit on the number of worksheets that
are inserted in through a macro. I can only get 35 worksheets and I
need to get 50-60 worksheets. Once I try to enter the 36 worksheet
and error 400 comes up. any suggestions to fix this would be greatly
appreciated.

Maggie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
From XL help (XL XP) Sheets in a workbook Limited by available memory
(default is 3 sheets)

Regards
JY

"Maggie" wrote in message
ups.com...
I was wondering if there was a limit on the number of worksheets that
are inserted in through a macro. I can only get 35 worksheets and I
need to get 50-60 worksheets. Once I try to enter the 36 worksheet
and error 400 comes up. any suggestions to fix this would be greatly
appreciated.

Maggie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you copy sheets to add, or insert NEW one.

There is a bug when you copy sheets
instead insert, new sheet, then copy info
JY
"Maggie" wrote in message
ups.com...
I was wondering if there was a limit on the number of worksheets that
are inserted in through a macro. I can only get 35 worksheets and I
need to get 50-60 worksheets. Once I try to enter the 36 worksheet
and error 400 comes up. any suggestions to fix this would be greatly
appreciated.

Maggie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mar 5, 10:47 am, "Jean-Yves" wrote:
Do you copy sheets to add, or insert NEW one.

There is a bug when you copy sheets
instead insert, new sheet, then copy info
JY"Maggie" wrote in message

ups.com...

I was wondering if there was a limit on the number of worksheets that
are inserted in through a macro. I can only get 35 worksheets and I
need to get 50-60 worksheets. Once I try to enter the 36 worksheet
and error 400 comes up. any suggestions to fix this would be greatly
appreciated.

Maggie- Hide quoted text -

So if I wanted to insert new sheets before copying how would I do that
as a macro? Because I got a debug message a min. ago.
Maggie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mar 5, 11:10 am, "Maggie" wrote:
On Mar 5, 10:47 am, "Jean-Yves" wrote:

Do you copy sheets to add, or insert NEW one.

There is a bug when you copy sheets
instead insert, new sheet, then copy info
JY"Maggie" wrote in message

oups.com...

I was wondering if there was a limit on the number of worksheets that
are inserted in through a macro. I can only get 35 worksheets and I
need to get 50-60 worksheets. Once I try to enter the 36 worksheet
and error 400 comes up. any suggestions to fix this would be greatly
appreciated.

Maggie- Hide quoted text -

So if I wanted to insert new sheets before copying how would I do that
as a macro? Because I got a debug message a min. ago.
Maggie- Hide quoted text -

Here is my macro:
Sub Button197_Click()
'
' Button197_Click Macro
' Macro recorded 02/28/2007 by fhlbmes
'

'
Sheets("HOEPA Worksheet").Copy Befo=Sheets(1)
Sheets(1).Name = Application.InputBox("Enter Loan Number", Number)
Sheets(1).Range("g13").Value = Sheets(1).Name

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What error? Where? worked fine for me.

--
HTH

Bob

"Maggie" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 5, 11:10 am, "Maggie" wrote:
On Mar 5, 10:47 am, "Jean-Yves" wrote:

Do you copy sheets to add, or insert NEW one.

There is a bug when you copy sheets
instead insert, new sheet, then copy info
JY"Maggie" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mar 5, 5:37 pm, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
What error? Where? worked fine for me.

--
HTH

Bob

"Maggie" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Mar 5, 11:10 am, "Maggie" wrote:
On Mar 5, 10:47 am, "Jean-Yves" wrote:

Do you copy sheets to add, or insert NEW one.

There is a bug when you copy sheets
instead insert, new sheet, then copy info
JY"Maggie" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

End Sub- Hide quoted text -

Oh so you were able to copy 50 sheets on that tab?