Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select reference via code

Is it possible to select a reference via code? Specifically, I'd like to
select "Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibility.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

XL97: How to Programmatically Create a Reference

XL2000: How to Programmatically Create a Reference

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Harley" wrote:

Is it possible to select a reference via code? Specifically, I'd like to
select "Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibility.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try something like

Sub AddVbIdeRef()
ThisWorkbook.VBProject.References.AddFromGuid _
GUID:="{0002E157-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}", _
major:=0, minor:=0

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel