Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default WebBrowser

I'm running Excel 2003 sp2, and I'm succesfully using webbrowser to browse
and input a web-based interface. The problem I have is in controlling new
windows.
I've followed the famous MSDN article at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/184876, which explains how to
control through a new webbrowser object.

Unfortunately this does not work, since I suppose this is for Visual Studio
not for VBA, which is the one I'm using.
First I've created a new webbrowser either inside the same UserForm or a
different one, nothing change: if I use

Set ppDisp = frmWB.WebBrowser1.Object

I get an error because this is not a recognized property of the object.
I've tried:

Set ppDisp = frmWB.WebBrowser1.Application

I get a run-time error 438.

Any help is appreciated.