Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Goto specific sheet and cell

There are 13 sheets in the workbook. The first 12 sheets are contain 12
months records. Each month (sheet) has some different items record, they are
my colleagues' recoed in that month. The 13th sheet is the summary (the last
value of each item of each month).

Now, I have created 2 ComboBox that one for selecting the month (which
sheet) and one for item to view the detail of that item in that month after
clicking a button.

My question is, any effective way to name these sheets or any function to
convert the index got from the combox to month name that I can use a for
loop to go to the specific sheet?

Another other problem for the item selection. e.g Jimmy's record is in the
range "A4: A34", Ivan's record is in the range "A37: A64" ..etc. Is that the
Goto Reference function is pointed to the "cell" only? can I point to the
value of the cell to view the detail of the specific person?

Thank you