Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Text Lookup on MUltiple Sheets

OK, here is what I am trying to do. I have one worksheet for
inventory that I would like to connect to about 20 production
worksheets. The inventory worksheet contains all 10 of my different
types of inventory (wheat, barley, Corn, soy, oats etc.) Each
production worksheet represents a field that can grow any of the crops
in my inventory. Each production worksheet has a cell at the bottom
that says what crop was grown on that field and my total yield from
the field. So what I want to do is use the lookup function on each of
the crops in my inventory to look at that specific cell on each of the
identical worksheets, find the ones that match, return their values
for total yield to the inventory sheet and and have them summed in a
cell.

Thanks for any help you can provide. Ihope this is in the right place
as I am very new to this Usenet thing