Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mac Mac is offline

Default Print Multi-Page Word Object in Excel

Friends:

I was requested to re-post this question here from
microsoft.private.directaccess.office.excel.

I have a three page Word 2003 document embedded (actually linked) in Excel
2003. Only the first page prints. I believe this to be a limitation of OLE
as implemented in Office.

I have multiple worksheets that contain financial data and/or analysis. I
have a worksheet containing the Word object that contains explanatory notes,
etc., to the analyses. The Word object may grow or shrink depending on the
amount of text.

My desire is to print the entire workbook and have a common header and
footer (generated by Excel). The problem is that only the first page of the
Word object prints instead of the entire embedded document.

Can anyone suggest a workaround? I would appreciate it if you could point
me in the right direction, or suggest a FAQ topic that covers this issue.

TIA

=Mac=

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mac Mac is offline

Dave:

I cross posted my question here so that I might get a useful response.

=Mac=

Mac wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You multiposted your question which means that responses to either post won't be
seen at the other location.

It wastes your time since you have to check multiple newsgroups and it wastes
potential responder's time since they could be duplicating a response posted
elsewhere.