Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Spinner

I have used a vlookup function to get data for one entire column. Let say I
use the cells C5:C25. The reference table is somewhere else in the workbook.

I used a spinner button in the top of column in Cell C5. Just to change the
number in the vlookup to change the lookup column in the reference table.

It works fine. But when I copy the vlookup to all the cell up to C25, the
spinner button also come along with that. How to get rid of this. I just need
one have one spinner at the C5 that can change the value for all cell C5:C25