Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Manipulating data from a portal (web)

Hi! I'm trying to query data from a portal of our company and then save it to
a workbook. could somebody help me please. Is it possible to connect in a
portal from excel using VBA? because every seconds data from the portal
changes. I mean is it possible to have a dynamic connection like when the
data from a portal changes the data which I got from the portal also changes;
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Look into DataImport External DataNew Web Query, recording a macro to get
to code.
The results will depend on the nature of you web server and the structure of
the HTML.

NickHK