Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Compare sheet1 with Sheet2

Hello and Thanks in advance
I hope I explain this good enough
I have a workbook that Imports data from another excel workbook.
'number of rows changes on each import
Sheet1 (ImportedData) Sheet2 (Database) 'There is data in columns (A:O)
I would like it to be able look at Sheet1 Column (J3:' to the end of data)
and Delete rows if record already on sheet2 Column (J3: 'to the of end data)
after it deletes duplicates copy sheet1 remaining data to
sheet2. If some could give me a lead i would greatly apreciate
Thanks Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

what i did was write a function that reads values till it reaches the last
valid input the following row would return Nothing

use a counter in a loop till you get Nothing return the counter value
shhould do the job

pdfr