Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Font Color to match other cell

I have condintional formatting for cell J1. If cell value J1 <-0.1 font is
green. If cell value J1 between 0.1 and -0.3 font is orange. If cell value
J1 <-0.3 font is red. Through J10.

Now I need Cell B1 through B10 to match in color with J1 through J10. My
issue is that there is a calculation already done in B1 through B10. I can't
do a Conditional Formatting and If J1 is orange then B1 orange. Or If J10 is
red the B10 is red.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Select B1:B10.
Format-Conditional Formatting

Condition1: Formula is
=OFFSET($B1,0,8) < -0.1

Condition2: Formula is
=IF(OFFSET($B1,0,8) = -0.3, IF(OFFSET($B1,0,8) <= 0.1, TRUE, FALSE), FALSE)

Condition3: Formula is
=OFFSET($B1,0,8) < -0.3