Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default formula for extracting uniques using 2 columns

Hi Guys!

I was wondering if any one can help me on my question. How can I
extract unique numbers from column A and column B has numbers that are
also found in column A? How can I produce a column of unique numbers
coming from column A.

Sample
Column A Column B Column C
21074721867 21083028866 (List of unique numbers)
21083026860 21083054862
21083028866 21083374864
21083053864 21083922860
21083054862 18180315865
21083225868
21083374864
21083451860
21083453866
21083631867
21083922860
21083923868
15483881866
18180315865
21062295866
21070845868
21082007861
21082008869
21082009867
21082011863

I really appreciate the help. Thank you in advance!

Kaisei Tamahagane

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

in C1 enter
=if(countif(B:B,A1)=0,A1,"")

then drag fill down column C.

Tom Ogilvy

" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Feb 28, 1:08 am, Tom Ogilvy
wrote:
in C1 enter
=if(countif(B:B,A1)=0,A1,"")

then drag fill down column C.

Tom Ogilvy

Thanks very much Tom! Really appreciate it!!! :D