Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default External Excel Macros

I am trying to figure out hw to save excel macros external to any
excel workbook so that I can get a workbook and then run my external
excel macro on it. If anybody knows how to do this, please let me
know. (It'd be really nice if you knew how to run it from the command
line, but I'll be happy with just knowing how to do it).

Thanks,
Waqaar W. Khawar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Feb 27, 8:09 am, wrote:
I am trying to figure out hw to save excel macros external to any
excel workbook so that I can get a workbook and then run my external
excel macro on it. If anybody knows how to do this, please let me
know. (It'd be really nice if you knew how to run it from the command
line, but I'll be happy with just knowing how to do it).

Thanks,
Waqaar W. Khawar

Hello Waqaar W. Khawar,

This link will guide through the process

Sincerely,
Leith Ross